Monday, March 31, 2008

For all you slackers out there ....

Here are this months cards. Jen and Tammy will both have their's next month as well, so I guess you can't feel too bad Trish and Mom ; )



This one is my card. I think I'm obsessed with the "Thanks a Melon" theme. I borrowed Laura's Doodlecharms for this one. You have to untie it to open it and it has the message on the inside.


This one is Delaina's. Once again I love her paper. I don't want to know how much time it takes her to make all of the cards though!
This one was made by our newest member, Aubrey. It looks like she cut the "Thank You" phrase from an existing Thank You card. I think that is an awesome idea for reusing old store-bought Thank You cards!
This one is Laura's and I'm sorry that I was too lazy to flip the pic! She used Cuttin Up -- I love that font. You pull the paper out from the top to write your message. Cute paper :)

0 comments: