Monday, April 28, 2008

Card Swap

Sooo Trish ... look at your blog: 1 POST IN APRIL. Slackeretta ;) Here are the cards from card swap this month:
(minus Aubrey and Tammy and yours)

These ones are mine. You can't really see the white eyelets on the blue one in the pic, but it's the same as on the pink one. They turned out all right :) I think I was just excited to use my cuttlebug :)

These ones are moms obviously. Last month's Thank You and her boy cards ... I think it is SO funny that almost everyone made boy cards!!!
These are Laura's. She just bought Zooballoo :) So Cute -- I want that cart
These are Delaina's. She had leftover cards from her sister's babyshower (remember i posted it) and she used them for this :)
This is Jen's from last month and then the baby one from this month. She just bought a cricut can you tell?! :) Too bad I can't get commission off of all the people that now have cricuts within my sphere of influence ...

Would you believe that I forgot my cards and moms cards at home?? How annoying!! Sooo next month I should have 3 cards to bring from mom, 3 cards to bring from me (since I made two this month) and 3 cards to bring from you trish. Tammy will prolly have 3 cards and Aubrey will have 2, and we've added a new member. HOLY COW that will be quite the swap ;) hahah. ... Hopefully we'll all be back on schedule after that ;)

0 comments: