Thursday, January 17, 2008

The First Post of the Blog!

In order to make the post title to be truly effective you have to say it in a William Hurt/Polar Express voice:) If you are wondering about the beach themed background I picked it because it reminds me of warmer weather ahead. Over the past several weeks it has snowed several times, not a whole lot but enough to remind you that winter is definitely here. I know that when its summer I will be begging for the cold weather. Anyway, to the point of this blog. I had originally decided it was so that the Crabbs and the Jessees could share pictures of the craft ideas we were working on. I then thought, why limit it to just those people? It is now open to those of Marcie's family who are interested as well as a very select group of friends. If you are interested in posting please e-mail me or Marcie. and we will set you up. Unfortunately I will not be posting any pics today of the cards I made for the family swap. As some of you know Dad's computer has crashed and so we are praying we can get it running long enough to get everything off. Luckily I have my own computer but I still feel terrible for dad! Not only does the computer not work but neither does the card reader I use to get my pictures off my camera card. The reader died a little while ago so we bought a new one but I just found out that the new one is too small for my card! Not only is the computer and the card reader dead but so is Dad's watch and the wall charger for my ipod! The ipod charger has never worked so we will take it back to the store tomorrow. I think we have some serious bad luck going on! Well enough depressing stuff. Okay Marcie I have created the first post its your turn to supply the pictures.
~Tricia

0 comments: