Saturday, January 19, 2008

Things Are Looking Up!

Well things are better since I last posted. Dad and I got the computer up and running again, well actually the credit really goes to HF we couldn't have done it on our own. I stopped at a discount electronics store and picked up a new card reader for ten bucks. It works like a champ. (as Dad would say) Plus it will also work with the cards that dad uses in the pacmate (or matey as Chelsee calls him) so he doesn't have to buy a new one when he has to do updates. Well I have already met one and a half of my new years resolutions. My blog was up by the 15th of the month even if I didn't post anything until a day or two after. I am now posting my first project of the year I just have to continue every two weeks minimum. So far we are doing fabulously about posting our projects:)
~Tricia

0 comments: