Friday, January 18, 2008

Visiting teaching reminder magnet





This project was part of a vising teaching workshop i attended. The project required one long sheet of cardstock (folded over and stapled to make a pocket) and three smaller rectangles to make the patterned/solids that are the decoration. You'll also need a piece of cardstock to put in the pocket, vinyl with the words "visiting teaching" printed on it, and a brad to hold it in to place. If you would like the dimensions to all of these peices, please e-mail me.

7 comments:

edeenut said...

Thanks for the idea! We are having our VT conference this week and plan to do an envelope like this.

eVans Family said...

Thank you so much for this idea - it was a lifesaver! They turned out so cute and everyone just loved them. Thanks again!!!

Celeste B. said...

I can't thank you enough for this post!!!! I am trying to help the RS presidency think of something like this and I stumbled onto your blog. This really helps to get the ball rolling - Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go through your other creations. Thanks again!!!

Emily said...

This is great! Thanks!

Michelle Tweedy said...

Fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing. I have 60 all made up to hand out on Sunday!

Edee Ulrich said...

Hi! Thanks for the idea-would you mind emailing me the dimensions? I would appreciate it! ulberich@hotmail.com! Thanks!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

I was wondering if i can get the dimensions also,..
flowerpower901@hotmail.com
thank you sooooo much