Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Aweswome product for moms!

You've all experienced it. You're sitting in some public setting with a Sesame Street blankie thrown over your shoulder. You're trying to look calm and in control, but in reality you're rigid with fear that your bundle-of-joy will grab the said blankie and expose your baby-feeding-goods to the whole world -- or worse, to your father-in-law! With my first child I nursed behind closed doors, inside bathroom stalls, and underneath baby blankets. By the time I had my second child I wasn't looking forward to another go of breastfeeding hide-and-seek. Luckily, I found an incredible breastfeeding tool: THE MOMMY COVER by JOIA www.themommycover.com. Not only is the product stylish and fun (good bye teddy bears and duckies), but it is functional and comfortable. Thanks to the expandable reel in the back, the nursing cover stays comfortably in place (unlike those other "apron" versions on the market, which still left me feeling exposed). I've told all my friends about the product because I know how important breastfeeding is -- and this product just made it easier:)

0 comments: