Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Feb Post

I have to admit I am a little behind in my posting. In fact we should just rename this blog Marcie's craft blog because she is the main poster. Not to worry blog readers I am about to make up the lack by posting tons of pictures! Granted most of them are not of my work but I have to say I have been crafting a little more than usual this last couple of weeks. It started with stuff for the ward valentines party and the 200 little people. I still am mad that I forgot to take a picture of them before they were taken away. I do have an update on them. After the party the primary president took them and they are being used on the bulletin board to represent each of the childen during their birthday month. They even asked me if I could make a few more, 20 or so if they don't have enough. I said yes. (I guess several had already been thrown out/ruined by the end of the party) After all that work twenty is a breeze, not to mention I am finally not as sick of them as I was. Of course that would be just in time to have to make a whole bunch of them for Shaylies birthday. Let the pictures begin!
~Tricia

0 comments: