Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feb. Card Swap

So I am in AWE of the talents of this card swap group!! It is out of controL!!!! I love it. Tammy and Jen came through with awesome cards for their first month.

Here we go:

This is Tammy's card. I think her paper is GORGEOUS and I love the stitching.



Here is my card. I loved it until I saw the others ;) I used stamped and George.
Here is Jen's card. She used the cuttlebug for the top half, so it is actually embossed!! (though you can't completely tell in the pic). That is soo cool :) Cute colors too!

Here is Delaina's card. Once again, I'm amazed. I think I'm going to have to persuade her to get her stuff published!

Here is Laura's. She is totally kicking butt with the DSS! Love the paper too.

Also, this wasn't for card swap but I thought it was SOO cute that I wanted to post it. These are Baby Faith's bday invites:

0 comments: