Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stampin Up Cards



I belong to a SU hostess of the month type group. Every month for the six months I have to purchase a minimum of 25 dollars in merchandise. We meed at the demo's studio (which is in her basement but looks like a store) and she has the supplies to make a few projects once a month. We also are the "hostess" once in that time and we get a free stamp set and 10.00 in free merchandise. I know I end up spending more than what I get free but the projects are really cool and her room is a total idea heaven plus who doesn't love to spend money on crafts. I was unable to be at the Jan meeting since that was the night we were celebrating my birthday. Well the demo lady will make your project if you can't be there and you pick it up when you pick up your stamps. When Mom saw the projects they made she said that she doesn't mind taking me out there because she loves the projects and can use them for ideas:) Here is the first card.

Ironically it is a birthday card. The second pic is a close up but its a little blurry. I wanted to show the details. The center of the flower is a pink gem brad then its an embossed flower finally its several layers of different sized circles.

1 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

oh my freaking cute!! That looks totally professional!!