Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Cards for February



Okay I know every month I say I am going to make two designs but I never do, well I did. I ended up making 2 for everyone, one boy and one girl version. I used the Mickey and Friends cart to cut the sun and the mouse. The background is just some cloud paper I bought at Joanns last week. The grass is just a strip of green cardstock and I cut the top with some fancy scissors. The Minnie and Mickey are laminated with my new 20 dollar laminator and then I attached a small magnet to the back. The magnet is attached to the card with small glue dots so that the recipient can take it off and use it afterwards.

1 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

I love that idea!! You should totally post that to the cricut board!! Make sure the subject line says something interesting like "magnetic happy birthday card!!" You could totally get in the Chirp for this one!